The Dr Oz show today is dedicated to women over 40, and Doctor Oz revealed all new fixes for some of the problems we face, including a device called the “No No” Hair Removal which removes hair painlessly and eventually makes it stop growing back.
Women over 40 have more trouble with incontinence due to having gone through childbirth, and age just making our pelvic muscles saggier. Dr. Oz recommends having a transvaginal mesh procedure. It only takes 15 minutes, you’re home the same day and insurance usually covers it. There’s only one little incision and stitch…very minimal. Sounds good!
Conquer Beauty Problems
Celebrity beauty expert Cynde Watson says as we age we should use less makeup, and make sure the ones we are using are the right ones that target the right areas. Watson had some liquid eyelash extender. You put it on after one coat of mascara and it looked amazing! Watson also showed us the “No No” Hair Removal Device. $270 to remove hair from your face. It kills the hair follicle, and if you do it consistently it will stop the hair from growing back. I want one of those!
Conquer Lowered Libido
There are many different reasons why women have lowered libido after 40, between hormones and stress, we just aren’t in the mood very much anymore. Dr. Oz recommends using Lo Loestrin as a birth control pill, as it interferes with your testosterone production less than the other birth control pills you may be taking. Dr. Oz also whipped out an Infrared Heat Massager that you can not only use on your muscles but on other areas to help you respond better.
After the age of 40, you need to support your hormones better. Dr. Oz recommends taking Irvingia for weight loss, especially around your waist. He also says to use a Turmeric with Pepper supplement. Turmeric absorbs better when combined with pepper, and turmeric helps prevent dementia.
Bedroom Blunders After 40
- Not telling the truth: Dr. Laura Berman says that your lowered libido is not something you really want to talk to your husband about, but it’s very important to be honest with your partner. If you can’t talk face to face, then she suggests sending an email or writing a note. Ask honestly for what you want and make a plan together.
- Not asking for what you want: Dr. Berman says ask you age, you probably need different stimulation, so you need to ask your spouse for what you need in order to be satisfied.
- Not going to the doctor: hormones and medical conditions definitely play a part in lowered libido, so it’s important to talk to a doctor about what’s going on. If your doctor blows you off, then get another doctor.
How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
Causes of puffy eyes are: excess salt, allergies, dermatitis and sleep position.
You can use hemorrhoid cream on the tissue under your eyes to reduce puffy eyes.
To help reduce allergies, try rinsing your hair before bed, so you aren’t transferring pollen from your hair to your pillow to your eyes.
Put wet green tea bags on your eyes for about 10 minutes to reduce puffiness due to dermatitis.
Raise the head of your bed just a tiny bit to help the fluid drain from your face while you sleep a night.
Don’t bother with expensive eye creams. Dip a spoon in ice water, then put the cold spoon on your eyes and roll them lightly around to immediately reduce puffiness.
- Butternut squash helps your vision
- Brussels Sprouts are good for your skin
- Avocados help you lose weight
- Magnesium helps boost your metabolism, take 400 mg daily.
- Vitamin A helps fight wrinkles, take 1500 IU daily.
- Vitamin B8 does not exist