You may be quite familiar with waxing, a method of hair removal that is considered quite effective to get rid of those pesky and annoying hair, but the overall process itself is quite painful. What about sugaring hair removal? With this method, you can make your own recipes and your own personal do-it-yourself project where you won’t have to experience pain at all. In fact, with the right combination of sugar and honey, you can really remove the pesky hair from all over your body parts. Sounds like a very good way to look attractive and hairless?
Is Home Remedies Process Possible?
Yes, it is possible to have your own DIY hair removal wax with honey and sugar. You simply mix up those ingredients to create your own home made wax mixture. You may be tired with the regular waxing which is quite painful or the regular shaving which is painless but doesn’t offer long lasting result. So it is okay to come up with your own mixture which you can apply at the comfort of your home. Here the ingredients and the steps to make the wax mixture:
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar, ¼ cup of water, and ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Combine them all and put them within the cooking pots.
- Make sure that you are using medium fire and heat and stir them until they turn deep brown. It takes about 40 minutes
- Let it cool down before you use it
- If you want to re-heat the mixture, simply use another pot with simmering water.
How to Apply the Mixture
Once you have made the DIY hair removal wax with honey and sugar, keep in mind that you need to let the mixture cool off first. You don’t want to deal with burn accidents or burning injuries, so be sure to let it cool first. Never use it while it is still incredibly hot.
- Dust your own skin lightly with a little bit of powder to make sure that the area is dry.
- By using tongue depressor or Popsicle stick, spread the mixture on the area where you want to remove the hair
- If you want to remove the hair, be sure that the hair should have a grain of rice length so the mixture can have something to hold on to.
- By using cotton strips, press the mixture onto the skin.
- Let it for a while and then tear off quickly.
This homemade sugaring hair removal is safe and quite economical.